A. General provisions
1. Mox Media d.o.o., Zidarska 40A, 51260 Crikvenica, Croatia (hereinafter: “the Seller”), a company that is operating and administrating Croatia Spring Break and Electro Dance Madness websites, including all its components and (sub) pages and sections is committed to protecting Registered Users’ personal data and respecting their privacy.
3. Words importing the masculine gender only shall include the feminine gender and (as appropriate) and vice versa.
4. The personal data and contact information of the Registered User of the website will not be disclosed to any third party unless required by law or unless the Registered User grants its consent.
5. Registered Users may easily and quickly stop receiving notices by following the procedure provided in the received notice or send the cancellation request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The Seller respects the privacy of all Registered Users and will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the personal data that the Registered Users have submitted via website remains confidential. Any internet activities of Seller are in accordance with the applicable Croatian and European legislation.
B. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
7. Anyone can visit the website without disclosing any personal data to the Seller. However, in order to be able to use the website to its fullest potential, all users have to register (thus becoming Registered Users). Upon registration, users are requested to provide necessary personal data.
8. The Seller has the right to process the collected personal data for a period necessary for the fulfillment of the respective purpose of the processing, until it receives the request for complete removal of data from the system, and to act according to the mandatory archiving under the applicable legislation.
9. The Seller shall collect, process and use the following personal data: First name, last name, email address, date of birth, address, phone number.
C. Purpose for Data Processing
10. The Seller processes personal data for the following purposes:
• carrying out the necessary acts related to sale and purchase transactions or the performance of any other contract between the Seller and the Registered User, including verifying the payment and the shipping of the Registered User’s order;
• registration of the Registered User and granting him certain rights and access to certain sections of the website;
• keeping records of the Registered Users of the website;
• statistical, marketing and other analyses and researches related to the Registered Users;
• sending advertising or non-advertising direct mail, e-mail and other postal messages and notifications about the website, the Seller‘s and other products (existing and new) and services, special offers, promotions and new items, daily, weekly and monthly actions;
• sending advertising or non-advertising direct mail, e-mail messages and other postal messages and notifications, containing e-newspaper, e-books, newsletters, articles, catalogues, and other promotional materials;
• sending advertising or non-advertising direct mail, e-mail and other postal messages and notifications for or from related parties and processors.
• providing the Registered User care services (requesting the Registered User’s opinion of products and services, conducting product surveys, facilitating and processing Registered User’s searches and requests for information about the Seller and its products and services and informing the Registered User of prize draws, contests and promotional activities).
D. Storage of personal data
11. The Seller shall store personal data for one year after the Registered User’s status has expired. After the storage period the Seller shall efficiently delete, block or anonymize the personal data. If the registration procedure has not been completed, the personal data shall be stored for three months after the attempted registration.
E. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
12. The Seller uses the disclosed personal data for the purposes as outlined above. The Seller’s employees and authorized contractors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of the information provided by the Registered Users.
13. The Registered User confirms that personal data he has provided to the Seller are his personal data. Failing to do so may result in user being denied access to website and the data he has provided being deleted permanently.
14. The Registered User agrees that personal data may also be disclosed to third parties in cases, where Seller reasonably considers it necessary in order to prevent fraud, comply with mandatory obligations, to enforce or defend the legal rights of the Seller or any Seller Related companies, or in connection with the corporate activities such as a merger, acquisition, sales or purchase of business assets and others.
F. Disclosure of Personal Data to Processors
15. The Registered User agrees that personal data may be disclosed to other persons and entities (parties) to enable the performance of contracts which the Registered User itself is a party to and to ensure that the Registered Users benefit fully from any relevant special offers, promotions and other services of the Seller. The Seller uses services of other persons to perform functions on its behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and emails, sending text messages (SMS), providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, providing fraud checking services and providing Registered User services. Such persons will have access to personal data needed to perform these functions, but may not use personal data for any other purpose or for their own business purposes. Seller requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and to process the data in accordance with applicable legislation.
G. Rights of the Registered User
16. Granting of the consent for the personal data processing by the Registered User is voluntary and the Registered User has the right to withdraw such consent. The rights of the Registered Users with respect to the processing of their personal data include also the right to ask for the update of the data or deletion of the data from the Seller’s information system and the right to a transcript of the personal data that are subject to the processing by the Seller. Please note that it may take up to 30 days for Seller to action such request of the Registered User.
17. Registered User who no longer wishes to receive Seller’s emails with promotion notifications may send a cancellation request to the Seller to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
18. Registered User who wishes for his personal data to be completely removed from the Seller’s systems may send deletion request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however, that Seller can require certain key information from the Registered User in order to provide the Registered User with the services and if the Registered User asks the Seller to delete all or part of such information the Registered User may no longer be able to use or access whole or parts of the website.
20. The Seller strongly advises all parents and guardians to teach their children safe and responsible handling of personal data on the Internet. Persons under age of 18 should not transmit their personal information to the Seller through the website without the permission of their parents or guardians. The Seller will never intentionally collect any personal information from anyone under 18 years or use it in any way or disclose it to third parties without permission. In connection with the foregoing, the Seller assumes that the Registered Users of its websites are 18 years old or older.
I. Cookies, Web Beacons and Automatically Recorded Information (Non-personal Data)
22. When you access the website, some non-personal information (type of internet browser used, number of visits, average time spent on website, websites viewed) is recorded automatically. This information is used as a feedback to improve the website appeal, content and functionality.
23. The Seller intends to protect and administer the personal data of all Registered Users of the website in line with the applicable legislation. The Seller has taken all appropriate technical, organizational and personal measures in order to keep the maintained personal data of its Registered Users secure and protected from accidental or unlawful destruction and accidental loss, unlawful handling, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
K. Links to Other Web Sites
24. Some sections of the website may contain links to other providers/other entities within or outside of the Seller. When the Registered Users leave the website, they are advised to follow carefully and read the principles for the personal data protection for each individual website that collects personal data. The Seller does not control all the information contained within these links and the principles for the personal data protection applicable to the other sites and is not responsible for any content, goods or services they offer. The use of these linked web sites is subject to conditions and agreements applicable to such linked websites. The Seller does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and the use of such websites is at the Registered User’s own risk.
L. Exclusion of Liability
25. The Registered User must properly ensure the security and confidentiality of the data disclosed to the Seller when using the website. The Seller reasonably assumes personal data has been disclosed by the Registered User to whom the data apply or other authorized person. If the Registered User suspects that the personal data is being used by a third unauthorised party or that the data has been disclosed without authorisation, he must immediately inform the Seller thereof. The Seller shall in no event be held liable for damage that may arise due to unauthorised disclosure of personal data to the Seller.
M. Notification of Changes